Information about Dr. Reckeweg R73 Joint Pain Drop
Dr. Reckeweg R73 Joint Pain Drop is used to treat stiff joints and swollen sensations. It is used for the treatment of Osteoarthritis in the joints. It particularly treats arthritis in the knee and hip and also pains in the vertebrae. It influences the production and formation of cartilage around the body.
- It is used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis
- It particularly treats arthritis in the knee and hip
- It supports the production of cartilage
- It is useful in reducing the stiffness of joints
Directions For Use:
Reckeweg R73 Joint Pain Drop should be used with 10 to 15 drops in water about four to six times a day. After about two weeks of regular use, the dosage can be reduced to about two to three times a day.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully
- Keep out of the reach of children