Information about Evion 400mg Capsule
Evion Capsule contains ingredients that helps to reduce vitamin E deficiency that is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of the cell membranes leading to the development of myopathic and neurological disorders. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that reacts with free radicals, which are the causes of oxidative damage to cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process.
It also helps in preventing muscle cramps and fatigue.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- It is a vitamin e capsule that has been indicated for the therapeutic management of nocturnal muscle cramps, intermittent claudication and fibrocystic breast disease
- It is a vitamin e capsule that acts as a dietary supplement, in Malabsorption Syndromes
- Evion 400 isuseful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Vitamin E capsule is also beneficial in Male Infertility
- Evion is widely used to improve vigour and vitality
Direction For Use
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision