Information about Ferium XT Tablet
Ferium XT Tablet contains ingredients that are essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Ferrous Ascorbate (Iron)
- Folic Acid (vitamin B9)
- Ferium XT tablet is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia
- Treats iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Helps in treating the nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
- Iron content in the ferium tablet transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anemia
- Ferium XT can be taken orally with water, after meals
Directions For Use
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision