Information about New I-Site Capsule
New I-Site Capsule works by contributing to the formation of blood cells and transferrin; protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage; facilitating the synthesis of proteins and DNA in the cartilage, inhibiting free radical damage, regulating the intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity, immunity, gene expression, and oxidative stress.
- Beta Carotene
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- I Site Capsule is used for age-related vision loss, age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, cataracts, acne, high blood pressure and epilepsy
- It is also effective in skin disorders
- Helps in the treatment of asthma symptoms
Directions For Use:
Take the I-Site Capsule as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light