Information about Cipcal 500 Tablet
Cipcal 500 Tablet has a balanced mix of Elemental Calcium and Vitamin D3. Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bones. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening the bones. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong. On the other hand, Vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building strong bones.
- Elemental Calcium
- Vitamin D3
- It may be used after 12 weeks of pregnancy for bone formation and development of the baby
- It is used in the treatment of Osteoporosis and Postmenopausal phase Osteoporosis
- Calcium is known to promote normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bones
- It helps in the maintenance of strong bones
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dose