Information about Accu-Chek Active Test Strip
Accu-Chek Active Strip helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body. It does not require any manual coding and facilitates hassle-free usage. The sugar test strips absorb blood easily and show reliable results in few seconds. The kit includes Accu-Chek Active strips that can be used until the expiration date printed on the pack. The Acc-Chek strips are available in packs of 10, 25 and 50 strips.
It helps in determining glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry technology.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Proven Accuracy: The Accu-Chek Active strips help you to keep tabs on your diabetes regularly. It also fulfils ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Clever functionality: Accu-Chek Active strip is a hassle-free product. The blood spreads across the strip and is automatically absorbed by it. The system then provides a fast and accurate result.
- Easy-handling: A clear protective barrier runs along the entire length of the test strip to protect the strip, making it easy to use.
- Blood volume: 1-2 μl
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result.
- Out of meter dosing: Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
- Can be used for both type 1 and 2 diabetes
- No Warranty
- Customer Care Id: [email protected]
- Customer Care Number: 18001206020
Directions For Use:
Place the test strip inside the meter, draw a drop of blood by pricking the finger with the lancet and then place the drop of blood on the test strip and wait for few seconds for the result.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid any physical damage
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Check the strips are within their expiry date
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample